RFS: gkrellmitime - Internet time plugin for gkrellm

Hi, mentors.

Recently, a new gkrellm version has been uploaded to Debian master repository.
As gkrellmitime plugin won't work with this new version, I'd like any of you
upload gkrellmitime new package to Debian main repository. I'm the current
maintainer of the package.

Debs can be located here:

http://www.superiodico.net/debian/upload/

Package info:

 Package: gkrellmitime
 Version: 1.0-1
 Section: x11
  Gkrellm Itime is the internet time plugin for Gkrellm.
  .
  Internet time is a concept by Swatch that divides the virtual and real
  day into 1000 "beats".  A beat is 1 minute and 26.4 seconds long. This is
  a global concept, therefore no timezones are needed.
  .
  Swatch created a new meridian in Biel, Switzerland, the home of the
  company.  This meridian is called Biel Mean Time (BMT) and will be the
  universal reference for the Internet time.
  .
  The internet time is represented with an "@" before the number of beats.
  A day in the internet time begins at midnight BMT (@000) in Central Europe
  wintertime. 12 o'clock noon in Biel, Switzerland, happens at @500 BMT.