Re: RFS: gkrellm{-snmp,itime} - a pair of gkrellm plugins

* Juan Manuel García Molina <juanma_gm@wanadoo.es> [2003-01-05 14:00]:

> I've a pair of gkrellm plugins expecting to be uploaded to Debian repository.
> Both are in Debian repository, one of them is maintained by me
> (gkrellmitime), the other one is adopted (gkrellm-snmp).

If you have a sponsor he will usually sponsor not just one upload, so
please contact me _every_ time you need an upload of gkrellmitime.

yours Martin
--
<maxx@debian.org> --------------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred