Re: Why are these packages removed from testing/sid?

* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2003-12-29 23:37]:
> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/) tunnelv and vtun are going to be removed
> today from testing. However, I don't even see a reason why these
> packages are removed; both don't have a RC-bug. They're not noted in
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt, but according to
> packages.qa.d.o they're not longer in sid.

Don't trust packages.qa.d.o at the moment; afaict these packages are
still in unstable.  I have no idea why they're being removed from
testing, but everything on non-US is not worth bothering about anyway
(most things should simply be moved to main; most packages still in
non-US are not maintained).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com