Re: Successfully built packages said to be "out of date on m68k"

Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> wrote:

> Check the archive to see if the package has actually been uploaded for
> m68k - the buildd web page reports the build when it happens but the
> changes file still needs to be signed before the package is uploaded.

You guessed right, it seems: I looked in the pool and all architectures
but m68k have the last version of the aforementioned packages, whereas
m68k only has the next-to-last version (as well as the version in
testing).

I suppose I should send to mail to m68k-build, then.

Thanks, Mark!

--
Florent