lintian vs. linda error

Hello

I have some problems to understand where I have to put the perl modules.

When I put them in /usr/lib/perl5 I get from lintian (linda shows no
error):

W: psad: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
usr/lib/perl5/Psad.pm
W: psad: package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
usr/lib/perl5/IPTables/Parse.pm

so I move this to /usr/share/perl5 and linda blubers (lintian shows no
error):

W: psad; Architecture-dependant package installs into /usr/share/perl5.
W: psad; Architecture-dependant package installs into /usr/share/perl5.

Linda, version 0.2.23
Lintian v1.22.9

Now, where do I put it?

Daniel