RFS: AudioLink: makes managing and searching for music easier

Hi all,

Please go through AudioLink, the software I've packaged.

Details:

* Package name    : audiolink
  Version         : 0.04
  Upstream Author : Amit Shah <amitshah@gmx.net>
* URL             : http://audiolink.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPLv2
  Description     : makes managing and searching for music easier

 AudioLink is a tool that makes searching for music on your local
 storage media easier and faster. Your searches can include a variety
 of criteria, like male artists, female artists, band, genre, etc.
 .
 It works with MP3 files and creates a mysql database in which it
 stores the information about the music files.

AudioLink creates 'portable' playlists in the form of symlinks pointing to the
original files on the disk, so that if you juggle between music players, you
don't have to deal with the incompatibilities of the softwares.

Packages available at:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-all/audiolink/

AudioLink also has support for handling Ogg Vorbis files, but since
libogg-vorbis-header-perl (perl interface to Ogg Vorbis) isn't in Debian yet,
I've changed the upstream sources a bit so that the Debian version skips
Vorbis files. (btw, I've packaged libogg-vorbis-header-perl too, if you're
interested, pls sponsor that too :-)

Waiting for comments and sponsors.
Amit.
--