Bug closing with intermediate experimental releases

Hi *!

I did not find any information regarding bug closing when using
experimental.

We currently work on beta versions of PostgreSQL 7.4 and made
intermediate experimental versions. Thus, we have the following
changelog scheme:

Version 1.1 unstable
  closes bug 4
---
Version 1.1.-beta2 experimental
  closes bug 3
---
Version 1.1-beta1 experimental
  closes bugs 1, 2
---
Version 1.0 unstable

Bugs 1,2,3 are tagged with fixed-in-experimental by the uploads of the
betas. When we finally put 1.1 into unstable, are bugs 1,2,3
automatically closed or do we have to join the changelogs from the beta
releases and the 1.1 so that the bugs are explicitly closed by the
unstable upload?

Thanks for enlightenment and have a nice day!

Martin

(Please keep me CC'ed, I'm not subscribed)
--
Martin Pitt
home:  www.piware.de