Re: Sponsor for xmms-bumpscope and xmms-synaesthesia

On Monday 20 October 2003 08:59 pm, Stephen Gran wrote:

> > http://www.nixnuts.net/xmms-synaesthesia.tar.gz
>
> This one does ... interesting things to my display with either of the
> full screen options checked - instead of theexpected full-screen display
> of the plugin, I get a resized display similar to choosing a default
> resolution with a larger virtual screen size in X - I'm left looking at
> just a corner of the screen.  Fortunately, it was the same corner that
> xmms was in, and I could stop it, and the screen resized on exit.  Using
> X 4.3 here, don't know if it works on X 4.2.

You should be able to right-click on the display and bring up a menu to
switch back from fullscreen.  I didn't notice that the "Fit screen to
fullscreen" option wasn't working, but it's fixed now.

> Packaging looks good otherwise, might want to investigate this build
> warning:
>
> configure.in:26: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
> compiling in xmms-synaesthesia.  autotools issue?

I don't get this warning with pbuilder or debuild.  Pbuilder was giving a
warning that autoheader was missing.  Could you give the new version I've put
together a try and let me see the build log if you still get this error?

It's at the same URL.

Thanks for looking the packages over.

> HTH,

John Lightsey