[RFSv2] libphysfs

Hello.

I am looking for sponsor for libphysfs.

The PhysicsFS filesystem abstraction library provides a simple C
interface to aid game programmers in utilizing game assets packaged in
many different types of archive files.

It is now lintian free (except standard-version). I've removed obsoleted
debian subdirectory before packaging. Upstream author was notified and
he'll remove this subdirectory before next release.

I'd like to see it in Debian archives because of NetPanzer (strategy
game) which depends on it. I am packaging NetPanzer too.

Files can be found at http://skawina.eu.org/libphysfs/

I hope someone will be interested in sponsoring it ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _     Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_    32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska