Looking for Sponsor azreus

I filed a itp for azureus (see bug nr 215127) and I am now looking for
a sponsor, since this program depends on libsystray4j I packaged that
lib too. It only works for kde but since that libary is not needed for
azureus but for building and if you want azureus in the kde systray I
think it is okay to ship it.

I especially hope that I got the depends right.

I copyied the debs to
www.plai.de/deb/azureus

Arne

BTW: Feel free to critizise me if I did something wrong.
--
1 = -1: