RFS for an update of mkultra, second try

Hi mentors,

I am the current maintainer of mkultra, a window decorations theme for KDE,
and would need sponsorship for an update of mkultra, solving an RC bug.
The package is ready for quite some time, and should already been uploaded,
but my previous sponsor for this package seems too busy to handle this
sponsorship, and my AM doesn't have KDE...
Could someone upload the package ? You can find it there :
http://glandium.nerim.net/debian/unstable/mkultra_0.2.1-2_i386.changes

Thanks

Mike