Re: [OT] Virus W32/Swen@MM spreading...

Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
Okay guys, this is fairly offtopic, but I keep getting _massive_ amounts
of email to my debian-lists address debian@b-a-l-u.de which makes me
believe, that many subscribers here are infected with W32/Swen@MM:

Please do this especially if your IP is on the following list:

This list is based on the IP of the original sending computer (as recorded by the mailhost which received the email initially, which I believe is accurate, correct me if I'm wrong). There may be mistakes in here -- this list was generated semi-manually.

Please get your machines offline and scan them with a recent
Virus-Scanner. I'd suggest to boot to Linux and remove all Windows
partitions anyway, but some of you still seem to need/use it ;)

find / -user your -name base |xargs chown us:us