jta package status?

Hi,

I was thinking about packaging jta as well.  I then noticed that it was
already on the prospective packages page already.  Then I noticed that
it looks like nothing has happened on it in a long time.  Is it still
being worked on?  Or should I go ahead and make a package for it?

I'm not a debian developer (yet?), but I was about to package jta, and
thought I might then get a sponsor to upload it and start going through
the NM process.

good times,
Vineet
--