Re: Looking for package sponsor: Wakkabox

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 09:15:37AM +0200, Stefan Voelkel wrote:
> I'd like to participate in the debian project. There is a small puzzle
> game called wakkabox:
>
> 	http://frap.net/kenn/wakkabox/
>
> I'd like to package.

You don't need our approval to package something.

Once you've got it to the stage where you think it's suitable to be included
in the distro, announce it here (along with some means to get all of the
packaging related files) and, with luck, a DD will agree to sponsor it for
you.

- Matt