Can someone please check my package? (no need for a sponsor, I'm a DD)

Hi,

I've spent quite some time recently trying to generate correct packages
for em8300. These are quite complex packages with source for a kernel
module, a library, quite complex maintainer scripts, complex upgrade
from previous versions, etc... I don't feel self-confident enough to
upload this to unstable, so this upload will be targetted for
experimental. Anyway, I'd be very happy if someone could check them
beforehand...

The source package is available at
http://people.debian.org/~nboullis/em8300-experimental
.

I know I still have a few things to do:
   * check if it complies with the latest policy and bump
     standards-version,
   * switch to po-debconf.

Anyway, I will probably upload the package to experimental next
week-end.

Thanks in advance,

Nicolas