RFS: shorlfilter, libwww-shorten-perl, salonify

I'm looking for a sponsor for any one of three packages. I've requested a
sponsor for salonify several times in the past with no luck, so I thought
I'd try two new packages that perhaps will have broader appeal.  They are
fairly simple programs and packages, and all pass linda and lintian. I
also have filed ITP's on all of them, and am also in the Debian New
Maintainer queue. I passed the advocate check on 7/18 and have been
sitting there ever since.

My apt source:

deb http://bostoncoop.net/adam/debian unstable main

The new packages are:

libwww-shorten-perl - Abstract interface to URL shortening sites
 This package contains a variety of modules to interface with many URL
 shortening sites. Each site maintains a database of long URLs, each of
 which has a unique identifier.

shorlfilter - Text filter to shorten long URLs using online redirection database
 Shorlfilter takes all HTTP links in input text longer than a specified
 length and converts them to short links through the online shorl
 database. It is particularly handy for email, and can be used as a vim
 or mutt macro.

salonify - Easy, configurable, compliant, and accessible web-based image gallery system
 salonify is a Perl script which displays images that you have organized
 in a directory hierarchy. The Web user can choose to see photos as
 thumbnails or in small, medium, or full-size format; rotate the images;
 modify the captions; move from folder to folder or image to image
 easily; and customize the layout.  The administrator can also take away
 any of these abilities from the user if they want. By default, the
 captioning is totally democratic (or wiki-like)--anyone visiting your
 site can change the captions. You can also lock this down. Salonify
 generates nearly w3c-compliant HTML (getting closer all the time) and
 renders quite well in all tested browsers, including w3m-img, lynx,
 Mozilla, Opera, Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.. It uses JavaScript
 when available but does not depend on it, and makes special allowances
 for bugs in certain browsers.
--
Adam Kessel
http://bostoncoop.net/adam