Notification of new package versions

Hello debian-mentors,

I must be missing something obvious. Is there a tool that keeps one
informed about new package versions in debian? I'd like to have such
thing to keep informed if a dependency of a package was upgraded so that
one can test if depending packages still build. Besides that I think
that it would be overall useful.
I googled around but did not found anything the like.

Thanks,
	-billy.
--
Meisterbohne   Meisterbohne GbR, Küfner, Mekle, Meier   Tel: +49-731-399 499-0
   eLösungen   Söflinger Straße 100                     Fax: +49-731-399 499-9