Re: RFS agrep

On Wednesday of July 16 2003 19:28, Luk Claes wrote:

> I am glad there are no software patents in Europe (yet). Does a patent in
> the US have any consequences in Europe??

No, US law got nothing to do in any supreme country except US (and thanks
God). Stuff need to be patented on per country basis. And you can't patent
anything just "in Europe" as there's no such country/organization as Europe
(UE ain't "Europe" too). However you can have something patented in the
european countries (some or all), but they can have different local patent
law and can or cannot patent particular item.

Regards,
--
 And he said: "God CTRL-S the Queen"...

 Marcin                          http://wfmh.org.pl/~carlos/