Re: RFS: videogen 0.32-1

Hi, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> If you implement the user interface in some_modes.sh (my old patch) or a
> similar thing, I will sponsor it.

*Sigh* Upstream has deleted it in version 0.30.
But you're right, it makes sense to have that.

[ Time passes ]

OK -- I have resurrected some_modes.sh and updated the package.
If somebody can check that the tool in fact spits out sensible mode
parameters, I'd be grateful. (Nothing material was changed, but I'd better
be safe than sorry. I can't test modelines on my laptop LCD screen. ;-)

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
Science and religion are in full accord but science and faith are in complete