Sponsor wanted

Hi all!

I'm the project maintainer of JFtp, a java network client supporting ftp/sftp/smb/nfs/http and local
io with a nice graphical user interface and many tools / advanced features.
I've already made a package and uploaded it to:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-all/jftp/

However, before trying to register as a DD I would like somebody to look at the app and the package, it seems like the process would take a while, and since i don't even know if there is a chance to get the application into the main distribution I post here now :)

The app is pure java, GPL and working (for me). The package does currently only contain a script, a source .tar.gz and a jarfile, though. :)

If you want more information about JFtp, please take a look at:

http://j-ftp.sourceforge.net

Thanks in advance,
                                  David Hansmann