Re: howto add patches?

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 01:33  AM, GCS wrote:
 I would like to ask how can I add a patch to an existing package? I
have created debian/patches, placed my patch there. Adding a 'patch -p1 < ..' seems to be ok for the first time. But second time, it fails, as the
source is already patched.

You might try using the -N option to patch, which tells it to ignore the patch if already applied. Alternately, you could reverse the patch in the clean target, which seems to be what dbs does.

-neil