Re: [despammed] wood need help.

Sunday, July 6, 2003, 6:40:24 AM, debian-mentors@lists.debian.org (debian-mentors) wrote:

woodchild> hello.I need you help.I am a new debian user. I have installed debian,but it has no sound.First I want you tell me how to let the sounds card work,my sounds card is 8738 (Mainboard
woodchild> buildin) .Thank you.

You should try asking on debian-user

Debian-mentors is for developers (to-be), not users.

| Eddie J Schwartz <EdMcMan@[despammed.com|m00.net]> |
|  AIM: Uncaring Eyes ICQ: 35576339 YHOO: edmcman2   |
|  "We Trills have an expression -- at forty, you    |
|  think you know everything. At four hundred you    |
|  realize you know nothing." - Dax, Startrek DS9    |