Re: RFS: pyx -- Python module for generating PostScript graphics [was: Re: RFS: colordiff -- tool to colorize diff output]

Hi,

Graham Wilson wrote:
> pyx is only the name of the source package. the binary packages have
> name that comply with the python policy.

Ah, that's fine then. Stuff like this should probably be mentioned in the
RFS/ITP/whatever, though, so that people who tend to jump at these things,
like I tend to do :-/  , jump at something else instead. ;-)

Anyway, I'd love to sponsor the package, but I'm still waiting for DAM
Approval.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
"It is sad that while science moves ahead in exciting new areas of