RFS: pose-skins - skins for the PalmOS Emulator (2nd try)

Hi again, mentors.

Few days ago I tried to convince you to upload pose, a Palm OS Emulator.

Today I pretend you to upload the skins for this emulator, a package called
pose-skins.

The sources can be get by visiting:
http://www.superiodico.net/debian/upload/pose-skins/

And the package info comes here:

 Package: pose-skins
 Version: 1.9-1
 Section: contrib/otherosfs
  A generic skin is included in the pose package; use the skins in this
  package to make the emulator look like a specific device.

The list of changes in this version:

pose-skins (1.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * New maintainer (Closes: #195374, #197696).
  * Changed download dir to sourceforge project page.
  * Clean example files from debian/ and minor changes.
  * Skins dir is now /usr/share/pose/skins (not /usr/share/pose/Skins).

 -- Juan Manuel García Molina <juanma_gm@wanadoo.es>  Tue, 17 Jun 2003
00:17:12 +0200

Thank you very much.

--