Re: Build non-free ncompress

> > > You login and do "dchroot sid". This solves alpha (escher), arm
> > > (debussy), s390 (raptor), m68k (crest) and mips (casals). - You are
> > > only missing ia64.

I had no problems getting into debussy, raptor or crest, but casals and
escher denied my login.  I had assumed the machines page was out-of-date
and that these machines were really restricted.  Are they supposed to
let me in with my LDAP-maintained password?

> > merulo has chroots.
>
> Thanks for the correction, my copy of machines.cgi in wwwoffle's
> cache was outdated.

Yes, it does.  Cool.  I missed that, too.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>