Testing excuse: Invalidated by dependency

Hi,

Sorry to bother you here but I haven't found an answer to this question
anywhere. I maintain the debian version of Directory Administrator
(package: directory-administrator); looking at the PTS I've found that this
package has not yet entered testing: this shouldn't be a problem, it is
simply waiting for openldap2 to enter itself (which is the case of most
packages in this days, it seems).

The question I have is about the other message the testing excuses gives:

"Invalidated by dependency"

What does this mean? Does this require action by me? As I was saying I
haven't found an explanation about this and haven't seen this message
anywhere else... :/

Thanks for any hint,

Guido