request for sponsor: calc

DD's,

I have fixed the one outstanding bug in the package "calc", and updated the
Standards version.  I've packaged it up, and it's ready to go:
http://www.craigsteffen.net/debian/calc/

This should be a very low-key package to sponsor; not many updates, and it's
architecture independent.  The update that I made is to fix the one outstanding
bug with that package; I added a file from the original source package to the
documentation directory.

There was another prospective DD that sent a bug report stating his intentions
to adopt the package.  I tracked him down, and since I already have the
packaging done, he's fine with me doing it instead.

Thanks for your consideration.  Sincerely,

Craig Steffen

--
http://www.craigsteffen.net/contact/
current goal: use a CueCat scanner to inventory my books