Re: java-gnome builds

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 02:22:37PM +0100, Mark Howard wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 09:29, Sven Luther wrote:
> > You can get the mail adress of the autobuild maintainers from :
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/people
>
> Sorry if this seems dumb, but I can't find them on there. Which entries
> do you refer to.

Sorry, my mistake, i meant :

  http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

It does only provide the name of the responsible, not their email
address though, so you still need the former to get the email address.

> > Notice that nor non-free nor contrib gets autobuild, i think, so maybe
> > it is an override thingy and needs you to contact the ftp-masters.
> I will try this if I get no other ideas soon.

Notice that at least on some arches, both are the same person, and that
you may not get any (quick) reply by writing to ftp-master.

> Is the work of the buildd maintainers and ftp-masters documented
> anywhere so perhaps I can get a better understanding of how these things
> work?

No, not really. Or maybe i just don't know.

Friendly,

Sven Luther