Re: Sponsor for a bootstrapping Java++ compiler

> >To achieve this I use the "deb-makepkg" script below.
> >
> Thanks a lot, I will look at this. Shouldn't this advertised
> publicly, and a package made for it?

I have rewritten my script in Perl, cleaned it up, removed hard coded
values and now both package name and version are extracted from
debian/changelog. I put together a Debian package called "j-misc"
which for the moment just contains "j-buildpackage" (new name of the
script) and a template manpage.

You can find the package and browse the CVS repository here:

http://dev.jerryweb.org/projects/j-misc/

All suggestions are welcome!

Jeremy

--