RE: Reportbug and BTS

<snip>

> 100% OT-ness here, but for some reason, I always feel the
> need to tell
> the robot "Thanks" instead of using one of the other non-thankful
> end tags. Is there anyone else like this, or am I just really screwed
> up, feeling thankful towards a non-sentient being.
>
> --
> You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
> do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?
>  - Richard Marceau

I'm not filing bug reports yet, but I would do the same thing so if your
screwed up, so am I!!

THANKS!!  ;-)

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell