Re: RFS: qbrew -- a homebrewer's recipe calculator

On Monday 28 April 2003 20:54, Joshua Kwan wrote:

> Eh? apt-get install joshk? ;)

Oops. Sorry... I'm not a native speaker, so it read a little bit different
than what I was trying to say... but then again, wouldn't it be nice to
always have a fresh and clean version of yourself? ;-)

Anyways, thanks a lot for your comments. I included all suggested fixes in
the new package, and the updated files are still available at this address:

http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/gumbo/debian/

Again: How about a developer for sponsoring?

Cheers,

--

Tobias