Re: RFS: qbrew -- a homebrewer's recipe calculator

joshk@triplehelix.org (Joshua Kwan) writes:

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 08:11:22PM +0200, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> > qbrew uses a configure script and compiles nearly out of the box -- so as an
> > experienced developer, you shouldn't have any difficulties in packaging
>                                                                 ^^^^^^^
> > yourself and checking my package. Probably only a matter of minutes... ;-)
>   ^^^^^^^

Sorry for replying to a reply--I accidentally deleted the original.

I have a small GTK+ 2.0 tool
(http://www.whinlatter.uklinux.net/gtk/ogcalc.c) for calculating %ABV
and original gravity from present gravity and refractive index.  You
are welcome to take this code if you wish.  It's GPL2, but I'd consider
a different free licence if there is a need.  It's not packaged at
all--I just wrote it to learn GTK+, but if anyone wants it, it's
yours.

This might not be suitable for home brewers who don't have acccess to
a lab, though!

Roger
(ex-brewery lab technician!)

--
Roger Leigh

                GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 available on public keyservers