Building stable packages

Hello,

I'm trying to build a package. There is the dependency ${shlibs::Depends}
in debian/control. On my machine I run unstable. Because of this, the
package built with dpkg-buildpackage needs a libc6 (>= 2.3.1-1). I want to
install this package on systems running stable. At those hosts, I only
find libc6=2.2.5-11.5 and the package won't be installed with apt-get.

When I use pbuilder, I get a package that could be installed on woody. The
problem is, that the files are not signed.

How can I build a signed package on unstable for installing on stable?
(Without deleting the dependency ${shlibs:Depends} )

Greetings
Holger Kubiak