Re: Updating my GPG key

> > I was recently accepted as a Debian developer. Among the first things I
>
> con-gratulations! :-)

Yup... Long process, big satisfaction! ;-)

> > understand I should do is to update my GPG key in order to include my
> > debian.org address - But I suppose this identity must then be signed by
> > other members of Debian, right? I understand the tight requirements for
> > the initial key signing - But now that my identity has been established,
> > can this be done with a simple (gpg-signed) message to the people who
> > originally signed my key?
>
> Why dont you just add the Debian ID to your existing key? In fact,
> you're now a DD.. So, you can sign your own key :)

Ok, that's done - But I have seen that the IDs in a key are individually
signed. Yes, the key is treated as a single entity... But well, if I can
start signing as gwolf@debian.org, that's fine with me ;-)

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366