Re: tix8.1_8.1.4-1 not in testing -- why?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 10:38:12AM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> could somebody enlighten me why the current tix8.1 package from unstable
> hasn't moved to testing sometime in the last 100 days?
>
> The excuses page just says "valid candidate" and doesn't state any reason
> why.

Look at http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt.gz.
Apparently installing tix8.1 would break the version of python2.3-tk
currently in testing, which looks plausible because there's a conflict
there to force them both to be upgraded at the same time.

Matthias (Klose), is this right? If so somebody should tell aj.