Re: Howdy! Just a note to say I'm here

I have, but they seem to only discuss how to make packages from sources. Unfortunately my software is written in such a manner that you cannot really build it using a makefile because of the development environment I use (Lazarus, a GPL replacement for Delphi).

Is there a HOWTO that describes how to make a binary-only package without worrying about sources? Perhaps I just missed it.

Thanks,
Tony