Re: Looking for a Sponsor

"Antal A. Buss" <abuss@puj.edu.co> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm tring to be a Debian Developer. I made a program to make a mirror
> from Debian Distributions server called ddmirror
> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddmirror) and follow the guide lines
> from Debian Policy, Developers' Reference and Debian New Maintainers'
> Guide to make a deb package.
>
> If someone want to be my sponsor please let me know.

What does ddmirror offer over debmirror?  It appears to lack a lot of
the functionality that debmirror has.  If there are some features you
find are missing from debmirror, it would probably be better to contact
debmirror's author and send patches to him, rather than reinvent the
wheel.

--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.