Re: Minimalistic upstream java binary release

    Juan> I want to package some java library, but the binary release
    Juan> of the upstream is a minimalistic JAR with the copyrigth
    Juan> information.

Sorry, the binary release of the upstream is a minimalistic jar, ready
to production, and dont have the copyrigth.  The copyright is only in
the upstream binary release.

--
Juan Alvarez, Fluidsignal Group S.A.
Key fingerprint: 5F35 45B2 34BF 40E7 3AA9 98CE 6E92 E08B 1DDF 6D3C