Re: not exiting properly.

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Barry Pollock wrote:

> I suggest enclosing your script in a subrutine and having it return a 0
> if successful and -1 if extreme failure and +1 if there is a small
> problem.

Sorry, it's not a perl script it's an init.d shell script that calls
a perl script.  Both return 0.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall@chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Apologies, a long term solution has been found.  February will be
    extended to 30 days to bring it in line with other months."
                                        -- Jock Main, Feb 2003