Depending on mime-support to ensure /etc/mailcap exists

Hi everyone,

zopeedit, a package I maintain, creates an entry in /etc/mailcap for
smooth operation with browsers that understand it, like Mozilla. On a
system I use, I found that mime-support didn't exist hence the absence
of /etc/mailcap. Should my package depend on mime-support, or can I
safely assume that it exists unless the admin really wanted it out?

I notice zopeedit is not the only package that creates an entry in
/usr/lib/mime/packages but doesn't depend on mime-support.

Thanks in advance.

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to