Sponsor required - fftw wrapper Re: Front Desk/DAM Report for

Hello all,

I have just been contacted by the DAM (forwarded message below).
I am after a sponsor to help put this package into the debian archive.
http://mffm.darktech.org/flatmax/first.deb.pkg.tar.bz2

This package is a C++ wrapper for the fftw C library. It is a Fast
Fourier Transform library and the wrapper adds extra functionality.
It is sitting on about 35% statistically at sourceforge:
http://mffmfftwrapper.sourceforge.net/

thanks
Matt

--