fortunes-farscape

Feedback please? If there are no objections, sponsor for this package?

* Package name    : fortunes-farscape
  Version         : 0.1
  Upstream Author : Marc Leeman <mleeman@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://members.chello.be/cr50624/debian/farscape
* License         : GPL
  Description     : quotes from the SciFi series Farscape

 fortunes-farscape is a collection of quotes from the SciFi series
 Farscape (http://www.farscape.com).

This package is mainly in analogy with the startrek and matrix themed
db's. One thing I would like feedback on is the license of this, I guess
GPL is OK (there is not much software to it).

The packages are ready and can be found on
deb http://lesbos.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/~mleeman/debian unstable/

(it's browsable)

--
	greetz, marc

Domain controller not responding
     Key fingerprint = 890C E47F 1589 F240 9CC8  C60C 510A 63D3 D356 2DE1
Linux mykene 2.4.20-xfs-v4l2 #2 Sat Mar 8 19:17:24 CET 2003 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux