Re: registering a key signing request through nm.d.o

> Having found noone near the places I ususally stick around listed at
> http://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php , I went to the above
> (/gpgregister.php) URI. Over there, I have filled
> in the personal data in the form, did not check
> "Offer to sign key" - as I'm in fact looking for someone to sign
> my key at this stage - and did a "register". This was done yesterday,
> I expected that eventually I'll be prompted for my physical location
> and my data will be shown at http://nm.debian.org/gpg_need.php .
>
> This has not happened; am I missing something obvious?
> I haven't received any email to confirm my keysigning request,
> should I have received one?

Please disregard the above portion - today, after I *logged in* first,
I was able to add 2 locations to my entry, which did add me to the
gpg_need.php page listing. Yesterday IIRC I was doing it (the registration)
through a cookie-disabling proxy which left me in the logged out
state, apparently, and I never thought about log in yesterday at all.

> I haven't uploaded my key to the debian keyring server (because
> I'm not a DD with a debian signed key yet), but it's available
> off the PGP.NET. Or should I have sent it to the debian
> keyring server as well?

On this one, I'm still unsure, so any clarification would be welcome.

Vassilii