Upload just to change maintainer to @d.o?

Now that my new maintainer application has been approved, I want to
start the process of changing the maintainer field in my packages to use
my @d.o address rather than my personal address.

What is the recommended practice on uploading new versions of packages
just for "minor" changes like this?  Should I upload new versions of all
of my packages, or wait to upload each package until there is a more
significant user-visible change?

Thanks,

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>
      - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759