Seeking help with package naming

Hi!

I am a bit unsure about how to name two upcoming packages of mine, and
wouldn't mind a few suggests :)

So, I have this one package (ccze), which is extensible via plugins,
and I have two, separately maintained, extensions: one for running
perl scriptlets, and another for running slang scriptlets.

Question is, how should I call these packages? ccze-perl and
ccze-slang, or libccze-perl and libccze-slang? Or something completely
different? (If someone says ccze-foo1 and -foo2, I'm going to rip his
hands off :P)

Thanks,
--
_A/