(Still) looking for sponsor - JSPWiki

I'm still looking for a sponsor who would be willing to go through a
slightly complex WikiWiki package called JSPWiki, which is actually a
Tomcat-compliant webapp (packaging is done so that it runs with
Tomcat4 out of the box, the application itself runs with any Servlet
2.2 -compliant web server).

At the moment the package gets a single error from lintian (linking a
config file from /etc/jspwiki to /etc/tomcat4 causes either linda or
lintian to complain), otherwise it should be fully Debian Java policy
compliant.

As for myself, I'm a NM and I have two sponsored pacakges in sid
(ispell-fi and libgnu-regexp-java).

--
*    Killerin laki: Portviinin määrästä riippumatta maailmassa on aina    *
*                         liian vähän portviiniä.                         *