Re: The magic of debconf - can I avoid a second run of config?

sorry if this is a duplicate message, I mis-typed the email address for
the list the first time.

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Johannes Rohr wrote:

> > For more details, you can download the source code of my installer
> > package by putting this in your /etc/apt/sources.list:
> > deb-src http://borex.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/ unstable main
> > and running "apt-get source montecarlo-installer-data"
>
> Doesn't seem to be there. I found the debs but not the sources.

Oops, sorry.  That deb-src line should end with ... main contrib

Regards,

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University