Re: duplicate-conffile error ???

Jérôme Marant wrote:

Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

Hello, ...

I am preparing a new version of one of my packages, and lintian claims
that :

$ lintian ocaml-base-3.06-1_3.06-16_i386.deb
E: ocaml-base-3.06-1: duplicate-conffile /etc/ocaml/ld.conf

And effectively, if i open the .deb, i see that /etc/ocaml/ld.conf is
listed two times as conffile.

Now, i have debian/ocaml-base-3.06-1.conffiles which contains only one
copy of /etc/ocaml/ld.conf, not two, so i have no idea where this second
copy does come from.

I am using debhelper, and i guess one of the debhelpers is responsible
for this. Does anyone have an idea of where this is coming from ?

Debhelp automaticaly adds every /etc file to conffile.
So, remove this entry from ocaml-base-3.06-1.conffiles.

Thanks,

--
David J. Grant
Masters Candidate