Re: Looking for sponsor for small volleyball game

Oohara Yuuma wrote:

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:12:39 -0500,
David Grant <dgrant@iam-net.com> wrote:
I just packaged a small game, called GAV (GNU Arcade Volleyball).
Ari Pollak <ari@debian.org> packaged gav and filed an ITP
on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:52:24 -0500.  See #180935.

Ari, if you have less than 1 lintian error/warning, upload your package. If you have more than 2 lintian errors/warnings, can you sponsor my package, or incorporate the differences into yours, and then upload it? My package has one lintian warning only and it even has a man page. If you have only 1 lintian warning as well, then you just go with yours.

Thanks,

--

David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate