undefined symbol: _ZTVN10__cxxabiv120__si_class_type_infoE and the autobuilders ...

Hello, ...

I just uploaded a new version of my lablgl package yesterday, and all
autobuilder failed with :

ocamlmktop  -I . -I +labltk -o lablgltop \
  labltk.cma lablgl.cma togl.cma
Error on dynamically loaded library: ./dlllablgl.so: undefined symbol: _ZTVN10__cxxabiv120__si_class_type_infoE

While it works fine for me on both my i386 box and on voltaire (ppc).

I was told, that this seems to be a c++ issue, this symbol being
defined in libstdc++.so.5, in file codecvt.o or that this may be a
problem with binutils.

Now, lablgl are just some OpenGL bindings for ocaml, which build depend
on the xmesalib-gl packages. It don't use C++, nor does any of the
xlibmesa packages seem to depend on the c++ libs, just plain libc6 and
xlibs.

As for the binutils, the last upload was on february 2, 10 days ago, so
i guess the autobuilders already have this one installed, altough i
don't know of a way for checking this, but binutils-dev does not seem to
be considered build-essential. Maybe i should build-depend on it ?

Anyway, i am a bit at a loss as to what to do here, maybe it just is an
autobuilder problem, but i think there is no way to check what exactly
was installed on the autobuilders at the time of the build, and the
buildd logs didn't give me much more info.

Any help would be welcome.

Friendly,

Sven Luther